Routine maintenance and service is key when it come to car safety. When you need Jeep® service from a team you can trust and depend on, contact Billy Craft Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Lynchburg, VA.
Here are the top five maintenance tasks that should be on your Jeep service checklist:
- Oil Change: Regular oil changes help to prevent build-ups of grime, dirt, or sludge in the inner workings of your car. Clean oil will allow your car to achieve better fuel efficiency. Oil changes should be done every 6,000 miles or so.
- Engine: There are a variety of different parts and fluid levels that work in tandem to keep your car running. That is why engine health is so critical to the functionality of your vehicle. Bring your car into our Jeep service center for an engine inspection every few years.
- Brake Pads: Your vehicle’s brake pads are the reason you’re able to stop smoothly and quickly in the blink of an eye. Worn out brake pads can lead to slower stop times and put you at an increased risk of being in a car accident. Your brake pad should be replaced every 50,000 miles.
- Tires: When you bring your car into our Jeep service center, our team of skilled mechanics can do a thorough tire inspection. Tire inspection and pressure checks are crucial for avoiding flat tires and tire blowouts. Your tires should be inspected every few months.
- Battery: A faulty or poorly cared for car battery can leave you with a dead car. Bring your car into our Jeep service center for a battery inspection and tune-up twice a year.
When it’s time for you to set up a Jeep service appointment, give our dealership in Amherst a call. Billy Craft Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is here to meet all your maintenance and repair needs.