When it comes to heavy-duty towing capabilities, the 2020 RAM 2500 in Lynchburg comes to mind. Seven trim levels, three cabs, and two box sizes give you the ability to get into a RAM truck made for you. Explore a few neat features on this updated model. Then, stop by Billy Craft Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM to find out when we’ll have this pickup in stock.
2020 RAM 2500 Details
The 2020 RAM 2500 provides 410 horsepower with its standard engine. The 6.4-liter heavy-duty V8 Hemi® engine pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Of course, RAM offers several other engines to suit your needs. But, depending on your trim level, you’ll get incredible towing and payload capacities. Let’s go through a few versions and see how the RAM trucks stack up.
If you want a regular cab with an eight-foot box, then you can choose from the Tradesman, Big Horn, or Lone Star trims. Otherwise, all trims offer these three options: the crew cab with a six-foot four-inch box, a crew cab with an eight-foot box, or the mega cab with a six-foot, four-inch box.
- Big Horn. 19,580 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4450 pounds.
- Tradesman. 19,680 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4480 pounds.
- Limited. 18,900 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3240 pounds.
- Laramie Longhorn Edition. 19,010 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3350 pounds.
- Laramie 19,180 pounds max towing with a max payload of 3530.
- Lone Star. 19,580 pounds max towing with a max payload of 4450 pounds.
On the Laramie, Laramie Longhorn Edition, and Limited trims, you’ll find standard comfort features that turn your RAM truck into more than a hauling machine. Each model comes with standard heated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
Our team at Billy Craft Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Lynchburg is thrilled about the arrival of this new pickup, and we know you will be too.